HIV Certificates

Many countries around the world require an HIV certificate as part of their conditions for a visa application, whether it be for travel, professional, or other related purposes. At Better2Know, we can provide you with an HIV certificate following your confidential screen at one of our private sexual health clinics in Asia.

HIV Certificates for Visas

There are many countries that require proof of HIV status test during their entry application process. These include:

  • China
  • Russia
  • India
  • Qatar
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Singapore
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Australia
  • South Korea

There are many more and the list continues to grow. Better2Know encourages potential travellers to check entry requirements to any country they are planning to visit.

HIV Certificates for Employment

There are also a range of occupations for which you may need an HIV certificate, including:

  • Healthcare workers
  • Oil, gas and offshore workers
  • Security personnel
  • Some sportsmen and women, including boxers

Better2Know can provide HIV testing and certificates regardless of your occupation. We can also arrange corporate billing in Asia.

How do I get an HIV certificate?

To receive an HIV certificate following your test with Better2Know, please contact our expert Patient Services team on the number displayed at the top of the page and notify our advisors that you will be needing a certificate after your test. If you have any additional queries in relation to HIV testing or certification, our team will also be able to assist you.